Animalintex Hoof Treatment is the original and only licensed absorbent pre-cut hoof poultice and dressing available on the market. Animalintex is classified as a Veterinary Medicinal Product and is therefore licensed by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD). It can be used as a hot poultice, cold poultice or dry dressing and is suitable for the rapid treatment of foot conditions such as foot punctures, corns, bruised soles, thrush, seedy toe, abscesses, laminitis, sandcracks and thorns.
The dressing is supplied pre-cut to shape for economy and convenience. It contains Boric Acid BP, an active ingredient that promotes effective healing, plus tragacanth, a natural poulticing agent that draws infection out of the wound. Animalintex is made in Robinson Healthcare’s UK manufacturing facility. Every batch has to be signed off by a Qualified Person to Veterinary Medical Directorate requirements to ensure consistent dosing and quality of ingredients.
Marketing Authorisation No. Vm19434/4000
- Safe, Licensed Veterinary Medicinal Product
- VMD audited manufacturing facility for consistent quality and effectiveness
- Pre-cut to shape for economy and convenience
- Ideal for rapid treatment of foot conditions
- Tried and tested through decades of use